About Commercial Crime Investigation Department
To become a Leading Investigation Department, Efficient and Committed to Combating Commercial Crime.
Committed to Undertaking Professional Investigations to Increase the Community’s Confidence and Remain Relevant.
Integrity in Investigation is Our Goal.
Who We Are
The Commercial Crime Investigation Department (CCID) was formed on 1st December 2004. It is formerly known as the Commercial Crime Investigation Division.
The CCID is headed by one Director with the rank of Commissioner of Police (CP) and assisted by two Deputies with the ranks of Deputy Commissioner Police as Deputy Director 1 and Senior Assistant Commissioner (SAC) as Deputy Director 2.
CP Dato' Wira Syed Ismail bin Dato 'Hj. Syed Azizan
- Deputy Director (Commercial Crime Investigation)
DCP Dato' Tajudin bin Md Isa
- Deputy Director (Intelligence/Operation)
SAC Dato' Mohd Rodwan bin Mohd Yusuf
- Deputy Director (Strategic /Inspectorate)
SAC Dato' Hj Mohd Aris. Ramli
- Deputy Director (Cyber Crime & Multimedia Investigation)
SAC Mohd Kamarudin Bin Md Din
- Principal Assistant Director (Forgery/Syndicated)
SAC Dato' Lim Char Boo
- Principal Assistant Director (Operations)
ACP Rohaimi bin Mat Isa
- Principal Assistant Director (Strategic /Inspectorate)
ACP Zaini Bin Jass
- Principal Assistant Director (Cyber Crime & Multimedia Investigation)
- Principal Assistant Director (Corporate/Finance)
SAC Wong Wai Loong
- Principal Assistant Director (Intelligence)
ACP Najmi Bin Mustaffa
- Principal Assistant Director (Forensic Accounting)
Wan Zainulddin Bin Wan Mahmood
- AD Forgery & Land Scam
ACP Nerita Bt Yaacob
- AD Finance
ACP Mohd Nordin Bin Mohd Idris
- AD HR/Service/Training
Supt Kamaruddin Bin Mohd Yaacob
- AD Computer/Internet/ IPR/Cakera Optic
Supt Ahmad Noordin Bin Ismail
- AD Corporate/Society/Company
ACP Latt Mazura Bt Mansor
- AD Syndicated/Credit Card/E-Card
ACP Adlan Bin Ahmad
- AD Management
Supt Rejab Bin Ismail
- AD Police Cyber Investigation & Response Center
Supt Victor Sanjos
- AD Forensic Accounting
Supt Rezlan Bin Abu Bakar
- AD Operations
SUPT Mohamed Usuf bin Jan Mohamad
- AD Intelligence
Supt Mah Khye Beng
- AD Inspectorate
Supt Muniandy A/L Veeran
Strategic Partnership with Limkokwing University
On 28 August 2013, the Royal Malaysia Police signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT). This MoU covers a five-year campaign for the University to supply content to the Police that will educate the public on cybercrime, such as posters, videos, websites and animation.
The MoU was signed by Federal Commercial Crime Investigation Department director, Datuk Wira Syed Ismail Syed Azizan, and LUCT Senior Vice-President Datuk Raja Aznil Raja Hashim.